|Length||35 ft 1 in||Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 3 in||Int Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Interior Color||MORNING FOG||Hitch Weight||804 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6806 lbs||Cargo Weight||2798 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||40 gals||Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals||Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||4||Available Beds||Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential||Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Cooktop Burners||3||Shower Size||30" x 36"|
|Number of Awnings||1||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric High Output Quick Recovery||AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||21' One Touch Electric with LED Lights||Axle Count||2|
|Shower Type||Standard||Electrical Service||30 amp|
Forest River Surveyor Legend travel trailer 296QBLE highlights:
- Dual Entry Doors
- Outside Kitchen
- Large Slide Out
- Walk-Through Bath
- Pass-through Storage
- Private Bunkhouse
This spacious travel trailer is perfect for those who need plenty of sleeping space! There are four bunks in the bunkhouse for little ones or your friends, and the front master bedroom will feel just like home with its queen-size bed and dual drawers. You'll find a sofa and U-shaped dinette within the large slide in the main living area, and there is a walk-in pantry to store food, jackets, or umbrellas. Don't overlook the exterior that includes an outside kitchen, a 21' one touch electric awning, and outside storage!
With any Surveyor Legend travel trailer by Forest River you will enjoy quality craftsmanship, convenient amenities, and at-home comforts. The Azdel composite panels provide a longer-lasting trailer, and the Lippert axles leaf spring suspension will make towing easier than ever. You will enjoy many interior comforts, such as modern frame edge cabinets, designer Shaw lino flooring, an Indura-Kleen Evergreen mattress, and EZ-access dinette storage to bring along board games, flashlights, and throw blankets. The magnetic baggage door catches allow you to easily pack up your gear, and the friction hinge entry door(s) will make coming and going smooth as ever. Each model includes a 30K BTU ducted furnace, or a 20K BTU furnace in the Sub-4's, a 15K high performance A/C, plus a fully enclosed and heated underbelly to keep you comfortable through spring, summer, fall, or winter!
Standard Features (2022)
Turn Key Camp Essentials Package (Mandatory)
- 15K High Performance A/C
- Concealed Heat Ducts (Sub-4's Ductless) w/ Dedicated Duct to Sealed Underbelly
- Black Tank Flush
- Fricton Hinge Black Glass Entry Door(s)
- Rear Camera Prep
- Adjustable Platform Step w/ Night Light (Main Entry)
- 3/4" Stab Jack Drill Bit & Holder
- Oversized Safety Assist Handle
- Rooftop Solar Prep
- Motion Sensor LED Lighting in Front P/T
- Power Tongue Jack
- One Touch Electric Awning w/ LED Lightstrip
- Outdoor Kitchen - Gas Griddle, Sink, Refer & Side Shelf (Sub-4s - Griddle & Shelf)
- Exterior Spray Port
- Azdel Composite Walls
- Congoleum Designer Carefree Linoleum
- Roof Ladder
- 10 Cu Ft 12V Black Glass Refrigerator
- Residential Kitchen/Bath Faucets
- Grated Kitchen Sink Cover
- Surf(x)® Seamless Countertops T/O
- Residential Range Top w/ Glass Cover
- Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink
- Residential Cutting Board w/ Bracket
- Porcelain Toilet
- Residential Vanity Mirror w/ Storage
- EZ-Access Dinette Storage
Surveyor legend Package (Mandatory)
- Automotive Style Tinted Front Windshield
- Slow Close Retractable Shower Door
- Multi-Zone Bluetooth Stereo
- Pleated Night Shades T/O
- HD LED TV
- 2nd A/C 13.5K Bedroom Requires 50 Amp Service - (276, 296)
- 50 AMP Service Prep 2nd A/C (276, 296)
- Arctic Package
- Bike/Utility Rack
- Theater Seating IPO Trifold Sofa (252, 276, 296)
- Theater Seating IPO Booth Dinette (202, 203)
- Trifold Sofa IPO Booth Dinette (202, 203)
- Canadian Standard Z240
- Canadian MVSA (Required in all Canadian Provinces)
- Nebraska State Seal
- Washington State Seal
Optional Diamond Dealer Package
- Roof Mounted 80W Solar
- TST Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Central Vac System
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
Excellent Customer ServiceWe have been very pleased with the DeMontrond RV service department in Conroe.
Excellent Customer ServiceEveryone we talked to there was super nice and our salesman Greg Thompson went above and beyond helping us out! I highly recommend Greg.
Excellent Customer ServiceEveryone I encountered was kind and courteous.